Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I love Jesus & Muhammad ( Peace be Upon them Both)

I love Jesus, so I follow his instruction to worship God the Father without partner. I chose to not eat pork, because Jesus affirmed the flesh of swine is forbidden. I grew my beard like he did, and call out to my Lord and place my face on the ground in the most humble position in front of God that I could, just like Jesus did.

I worship with people who name their children Jesus, Moses, Maryam and I chose a wife who worships God and loves Mary and wears the scarf Mary wore. I believe in the books God sent down including the Original Torah and the Original Injeel of Jesus and in the last book which contains an entire chapter dedicated to Jesus' mother, entitled "Mary".

I love Jesus peace be upon him and his mother. He is called Messiah and he is a "word from God". I am Muslim which means I submit myself to the Almighty God as Jesus said: God is greater and I am less than the ONE who sent me...Follow Jesus and worship his God! This is his message and we follow him!


Click Here to read more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment