Thursday, November 28, 2013

Does God (Allah) Forgive ALL the years of Sins that I have done? I have done the worst Sin's you could ever imagine! period!!

I Swear this Verse gives me so much "hope" and I cling on to it!

"Say: "O 'Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

"And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped."
(Surah Az-Zumar;53-54)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Group Members | Make Sincere Istighfar right now! For Allah SWT Forgives All Sins as mentioned by the Creator Himself

Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/mission.islamUK
Follow YT search for MissionIslam
Tweet us: Mission Islam UK

No comments:

Post a Comment